Friday, March 23, 2012

Review: Wings of the Wicked


Wings of the Wicked
Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



We are back with the second installment of the Angelfire Trilogy.

Ellie and Will are all business! No tender touches, or subtle glances, nothing! But things really heat up in the world of demon hunting. Cadan is back and is feeding insider info on Bastien’s plans to Ellie. Ellie learns who she really is and the treacherous lengths the reapers will go to to secure their plans.

Whew…don’t get me wrong, I really enjoyed Angelfire, but this one blew it out of the water! Tons of action, intrigue, some romance…ohhhh, it was good! Everything is kicked up several notches as good battles evil for world domination.

Ellie really goes through HELL in this book, physically, emotionally, mentally as she tries to stop Bastien’s plans. She and Will try get to a comfortable place but can’t, especially after some major and tragic events take place. It was so sad to watch them both go through the events in this story. I admit I had the Kleenex out a few times.

Huge build-up to what will be the main event in the third book! I just hope we don’t have to wait too long!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment