Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Review: Shadows


Shadows
Shadows by Jennifer L. Armentrout

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Shadows is a prequel to Obsidian. One of the defining moments for Daemon and Dee in Obsidian is what actually happens in Shadows.

I read Shadows first and had it spoiled for me by my blog partner, KristyZ! But I digress. In Obsidian, Daemon and Dee both tell Katy about a quintessential moment in their lives up until then. That moment is this story. So I won’t spoil it, like someone else I know, I’m only going to say it’s about Daemon and Dee’s brother Dawson.

There isn’t much to say about this other than it explains so many things in greater detail. It adds level of understanding to why Daemon and Dee are the way they are…good and bad. If you enjoyed Obsidian as much as I did, then you owe it to yourself and the characters to read this novella.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment