Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Review: Backstage Pass


Backstage Pass
Backstage Pass by Olivia Cunning

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



GoodReads Synopsis: Five stunning guys, one hot woman, and a feverish romance. For him, life is all music and no play. When Brian Sinclair, lead songwriter and guitarist of the hottest metal band on the scene, loses his creative spark, it will take nights of downright sinful passion to release his pent-up genius. She's the one to call the tune. When sexy psychologist Myrna Evans goes on tour with the Sinners, every boy in the band tries to seduce her. But Brian is the only one she wants to get her hands on. Then the two lovers' wildly shocking behavior sparks the whole band to new heights of glory...and sin.

I read this after reading “50 Shades of Grey”. I was talking with a girlfriend about 50 Shades and she wondered if 50 was more outrageous than chapter 32 of Back Stage Pass. I read the first 2 pages of Chapter 32 and conceded that it was, in fact, the “gold Standard” of outrageous s#x scenes. Which, of course, prompted me to go right to page one and start from the beginning.

This is definitely and Adult book. I’ve not read a ton of erotica and this one certainly falls under that category, and this would be a wild one, at least as far as my personal experience. It was fun to meet and get to know the 5 men that make up the band “Sinners”, and all that it entails…groupies, tour buses, and the like.

Brian is so sweet and romantic, I couldn’t help but fall head over heels for him. Likewise Myrna is slightly older and much wiser with her psychology degree. She makes a good “Mother Hen” for these 5 overgrown Frat Boys. It was a fun read and I will surely read again and enjoy. Might even have to whisper a few passages into my hubby’s ear one evening. LOL




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment