Friday, September 30, 2011

September Round-Up

Boy! September was a good month! I read some really phenomenal books this month.  Here they are in no particular order:


Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
A Monster Called by Patrick Ness and Siobhan Dowd
My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent

The Serpent's Coil by Christy Raedeke
My Soul to Lose by Rachel Vincent
Rian of the Elves: Welcome to the Spire by Erin Hassinger
Helper12 by Jack Blaine
Vanish by Sophie Jordan
Firelight by Sophie Jordan

Possession by Elena Johnson
The Dead Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegen
Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens
Slayers by CJ Hill
The Juliet Spell by Douglass Rees
The Space Between by Alexandra Sokolov
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey

Hush by Eishes Chayell

1 comment:

DMS said...

Wow! It looks like you have had a busy month of reading. I can't wait to read the reviews!

I found you through Book Blogs and signed up to follow you. When you have a chance- please stop by and follow the blog for my middle grade novel that I am hoping to get published. http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

Also, my co-author, Stephanie, liked your fb page today. Please like us back at: http://www.facebook.com/fairday

Take care-
Jess- although I may show up as Fairday, the main character from my novel. I can't figure out how to fix it. :)

Post a Comment