Monday, September 26, 2011

Review: My Soul to Lose


My Soul to Lose
My Soul to Lose by Rachel Vincent

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Initially this novella was written as a way to provide Kaylee’s backstory which is referenced in the first book of the series, “My Soul To Take”.

Kaylee can see death…and when she does she has an overwhelming urge to scream. Usually is she can put some distance between her and “death” the urge will subside, but this time she can’t. And it lands her in a psychiatric facility.

Since I this was my first foray into the Soul Screamers series, the story didn’t really do much for me…just background for what was to come. Not that it wasn’t good, or anything like that…I do enjoy Rachel Vincent’s writing style and this novella whet my thirst for what I was going to find in the first full novel of the series.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment