Monday, October 3, 2011

Review: My Soul to Save


My Soul to Save
My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Rachel Vincent knows how to take you on a fun ride!

Kaylee and Nash are on another adventure, thanks to reaper-brother Tod! Tod’s ex-girlfriend, Addy, has sold her soul for fame and fortune…actually she hasn’t sold it for fame and fortune, she sold it so she could take care of her family. And everyone is doing what they can to help her get it back, which turns out to be a lot harder than they thought because the demon in possession of Addy’s soul, didn’t play by the rules…gee, what a surprise.

This was such a fun read! Kaylee continues to feel like the fate of the world is on her shoulders, poor kid! I guess I would feel the same way if I knew someone was going to die and there was some way I could stop it.

Tod has a much bigger role in this story and Nash takes the proverbial backseat. Tod, just continues to slay me, pun intended. I just love his sarcasm and how he pops up at the worst possible times. But what I really loved is how he got the last word in this book.

I can’t recommend this series enough…it’s a fun romp through the paranormal…I use it between heavier reads for a bit of levity and it never ceases to make me smile and laugh out loud!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment