Friday, December 30, 2011

Review: Trapped


Trapped
Trapped by Michael Northrop

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



How would you like to be stuck at school, with no way home, when the Mother of all Nor’easter blizzards hits? Stuck at school for days with a couple of your buddies and a few other students you don’t really know. No electricity, no heat, and a locked cafeteria…sound fun…I didn’t think so either.

That’s what happens to Scotty and 6 other people in Trapped by Michael Northrup. And Scotty is up front, not everyone makes it out alive.

Having recently moved to blizzard country from the desert…this book scared me. The devastation that a little weather can cause never ceases to amaze me. The students were very resourceful and smart about their survival. However, I guess I thought it would have more action. The story wasn’t terribly long, but it was pretty slow going.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment