Thursday, July 14, 2011

Review: Ditched: A Love Story




My rating:
4 of 5 stars

The Prom – Every girl has strong feelings about the prom. What to wear, who to go with, etc. Justine probably wasn’t all that interested in Prom until her best friend Ian asked her to go with him. But every possible thing that could possibly go wrong, went wrong, in such heinous ways. Most notably, was the fact that Ian ditched her at the prom to go do a favor for someone…um, HELLO????

I loved this “Comedy of Errors”. I laughed out loud throughout the whole book! I adored the way the story was revealed in the rehashing of the previous nights events told to two complete strangers, that combined with Justine’s prom dress as a visual aid in the retelling.

There wasn’t a ton of character development, but the story more than made up for it. Such an enjoyable, quick, snarky read…talk about a guilty pleasure!!!





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment