Monday, November 14, 2011

Dusty Covers Monday #4


It's Monday! That means it is time for our featured meme here on Novel Goddess, Dusty Covers! Basically Dusty Covers is an opportunity to reconnect with a favorite book releases from 6 months ago or longer or a book you've started and put down and need to finish-up. In honor of the trailer release for Hunger Games the movie, my Dusty Cover for this week is Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I am probably one of two people who have not read this book yet (the other being my 4 year old). It is now the time to pick-up this book and get it read so I can understand all the commotion going on with its soon to be released movie. Plus, I have heard such wonderful things about the series as a whole from, none other than, Novel Goddess herself, Pam and many others. So, let the games begin!!


No comments:

Post a Comment