Friday, December 14, 2012

Review: The Fetish Box, Part One: Open All Night


The Fetish Box, Part One: Open All Night
The Fetish Box, Part One: Open All Night by Nicole Camden

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



GoodReads Synopsis: An enchanting eBook debut about a world where your fantasies come true and nothing is quite what it seems. Come on in to realize your heart’s darkest desire...Virginal twenty-two-year-old Mary has just inherited a sex shop in Florida from her mother. After a long drive from California, she arrives at her deceased mother’s house only to be confronted immediately with two equally sexy strangers: the strong, silent John and the irreverent, taunting Max. She’s innocent, almost completely untouched, but feels a completely uncharacteristic pull to each man. Shocking even herself, she realizes it’s not an unwelcome desire.

**THIS TITLE INTENDED TO A MATURE, 18+, AUDIENCE**

My Thoughts: I would have liked this more and rated it better if it wasn't so short and quit just when we were getting to the good part. Apparently out in the publishing world it is becoming common place to serialize books and spit out small chunks at a time...personally this is something I hate! That's what seemed to be going on with this book. Now I got this first part as a galley with no guarantee that I will receive subsequent sections...nor was it clear going into this title that any of this was the case. Hence the 2 star score. I would really have like to read the WHOLE thing at once!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment