Monday, August 6, 2012

Review: Secrets of the Time Society


Secrets of the Time Society
Secrets of the Time Society by Alexandra Monir

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



GoodReads Synopsis: There exists a secret society where one's ability to travel through time is "gifted" to members only by blood. Those who try to enter the society quickly come to realize that time is a force not to be reckoned with. Alexandra Monir's short story exclusive eBook, SECRETS OF THE TIME SOCIETY, sheds light upon the world created in her novel, TIMELESS, and forecasts the fate that lies ahead for its protagonist, Michele Windsor. Now that Michele is gifted, there are some who will do anything to take that power away.

My Thoughts: I’m so glad I had this novella on hand. When Timekeeper started out I felt like I was missing something. I remembered this novella and read it before diving back into Timekeeper. The Time Society plays a large part in Timekeeper and this provides the back story. It could have been done within Timekeeper, but this was short and read fast, answering the questions that the beginning of Timekeeper left me with. Anything to feed my time-travel addiction is a good thing.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment