Monday, June 27, 2011

Review: Hereafter


Hereafter (Hereafter, #1)Hereafter by Tara Hudson

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


Amelia is dead...she knows she's dead. But she has no memory of her life or anything else prior to her death. But everything changes when she saves Joshua from drowning. Joshua can see her, feel her, and his touch awakens the long sleeping memories from her life. As Amelia and Joshua get closer, a malevolent spirit named Eli, does everything he can to tear them apart.



I didn't really care for this story. For some reason all I could envision was some poor guy making out with someone no one else could see and I would cringe. Cringing through a whole book was not fun. So maybe this isn't a fair review, but it's how the book made me feel...and frankly it's all I can remember. I'd usually like to write more in a review...but just can't with this book.











View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment